The vast array of design and printing options available at retailers like FedEx Office and on the Internet give you more flexibility than ever to create professional brochures in no time. You can choose bi-fold, tri-fold, full-color, black and white, glossy finish, premium papers, colored papers…the list goes on and on. If you prefer to produce them yourself, check out the Web and Microsoft Word for free templates to get you started.
Following are some tips I gathered to help our small business readers create a captivating brochure:[jetpack_subscription_form title="Subscribe to Out of Office:" subscribe_button="Sign Me Up"]
- Tell customers who you are! Your materials should feature a description of your business’ products and services, as well has how customers can reach you (Web site, hours of operation, driving directions, etc.)
- Include a call to action.
- Incorporate your logo and make good use of imagery – either your own or stock photography – to add visual interest.
- Provide credibility with quotes or testimonials from satisfied customers and list any awards, certifications, or special training.
- Use spacing, bullets and bolded headings or titles to break up the content.
- Include a special offer or guarantee.