Some things to think about include:
- Always keep in mind that the materials or slides you feature in a presentation are visual aids – rely on your own, more detailed notes rather than reading your presentation materials to the audience
- Use props that catch the audience’s attention and make a statement
- Leverage the power of multimedia like photos and videos – or create drawings on the spot that illustrate the points being made<!–?xml:namespace prefix = o />
- Incorporate presentation boards to drive home core points that underpin the discussion
- Leave meeting participants with something to think about – from a one-page document highlighting your presentation to a printed version of a Microsoft PowerPoint deck
With any presentation, you should consider your audience and subject matter carefully – then choose the presentation medium that is best for you. Mixing and matching visuals or adding something a little unique will definitely make your meeting more memorable.
And, as always, leave a comment to let us know what you do to spice up your work presentations!
Subscribe to Out of Office:
Related FedEx Office Solutions: FedEx Office Print Online