It’s game day – Time to grab your friends, pick up your favorite snack foods and gather around the TV to watch some football! Don’t let your party be on the losing team. Create a winning watch party by trying some of these creative ideas to wow your guests.
It doesn’t take a lot of time or money to make a festive football party table. One easy idea is to print fun designs at your local FedEx Office, then trim and decorate. I’ve designed a printable football party collection for you to use for your cupcakes, party bags, and so much more!
Subscribe to Out of Office:
You can even use these printable designs for football, sports-themed birthday parties for the kids, or next season’s tailgate.
Eye-Catching Party Ideas
- Decorate cupcakes to look like football turf by simply using green frosting and a #233 Wilton decorating tip. (see photo to right)
- Cut out party printables with a circle punch and attach to straws or wooden craft stick to create a cost-effective, cupcake topper. (see photo to right)
- For a professional look, put party signs, food labels and other notes for guests in picture frames on your food table, in your entryway, or wherever else needed. (see photo to right)
- Use paper bags to hold chips, pretzels and popcorn so guests can easily grab and go. Paper bags can also serve as great ways to send guests home with a fun party favor. Simply stick a party tag on the front of each bag for a festive and memorable decoration. (see photo to right)
- Print the attached football field printable to create place mats for your guests, or even to line your serving dishes for your tablescape. (see photo below)
Get Your Guests in the Game!
Get your party guests involved in the fun before the game starts by having each guest guess the winning team and the final score. This friendly competition offers a lively conversation starter for your guests and also keeps them engaged enough to stay through the end of the game! Consider awarding a prize to the person who gets the closest to the final score! (see photo below)
Click to Access These Football Party Printables:
Directions for Using Party Printables
Once you have clicked the links above, you can save the files to your computer. It might automatically save to your “Download” folder, so if you can’t find the files, check there first.
You have options of how you can download these files. You can save the files to a USB flash drive and visit your local FedEx Office location for them to print on 80lb paper or higher. You can also use the FedEx Office Mobile Print App to upload the files and then pick them up later, or you can upload them through your desktop using FedEx Office® Print Online.
How to Download and Print:
- Download the printable file you would like to use
- If you’re using desktop, click here to get started with FedEx Office® Print Online: http://www.fedex.com/us/office/online-printing.html
- Scroll down and click on “Set Your Own Print Options” (see photo above)
- Upload the PDF file and click “continue to print options”.
Choose the following options (see photo below):
- Prints Per Page: “One”
- Print Color: “Full Color”
- Card & Covers Stock: “Laser (80 lb.) Single Sided”
- Select your quantity and “add to cart”
Most orders can be ready in 24 hours or less. To find your nearest FedEx Office location, click here. Once you your printables are ready for pickup, all you have to do is trim the edges with scissors and decorate your party.
Amy Locurto is a graphic designer who shares party ideas, recipes, crafts and family stories on her DIY lifestyle blog Living Locurto. She is also co-founder of the award winning photography blog, I Heart Faces, where she hosts fun photo challenges, photo tips and tutorials. Her goal is to encourage others to live a more creative life! Amy’s DIY ideas and licensed art can be seen on various paper products along with US Weekly, Martha Stewart, Real Simple, Apartment Therapy and The Huffington Post. Amy lives in Dallas, Texas where she enjoys getting creative with her two children.