Mother’s Day is right around the corner! Every mom deserves to know you care, and this year you can help make her day extra special with personalized DIY gifts from the heart. Show the fabulous moms, grandmas, aunts, friends and teachers in your life just how appreciated they are with some simple gifts I’ve created with the help of FedEx Office.
I’ve designed a set of DIY Mother’s Day printables to help make your special gift more personalized and extra sweet!
Subscribe to Out of Office:
Make Mom a unique homemade gift, invite her over for brunch, give her flowers or send a card with a heartfelt note. If your mom lives far away, fill a box with her favorite goodies and mail them! She’ll be happy you thought of her.
Getting Creative with Printables
I love to get creative with printable designs and use them for a variety of projects. Tags not only work for gifts, but also make great party decorations! Here are some clever ideas to get the most out of your custom printables.
- Trim the tags and attach to a color paper straw to use as cupcake toppers
- Use scrapbook paper to make a bookmark and tape on a Mother’s Day Tag inside her favorite book or magazine
- Display fun, decorative signs on the table for a Mother’s Day brunch
- Display one of the “Keep Calm, Hug Mom” signs in a 4×6 frame
- Make a tag and punch a hole in it. Attach with twine to a jar of freshly picked flowers as a nice surprise.
- Surprise your mom or teacher with a room full of balloons! Attach the tags to the bottom of the balloon strings as they float from the ceiling. This makes for a really fun gift!
The creative ideas are endless!
You can download the printable designs below and print at your closest FedEx Office location for unique party designs, tags and cards for any mom!
Click below to access all of the DIY Mother’s Day Printables:
- Happy Mother’s Day Gift Tags
- Keep Calm and Hug Mom 4×6 Sign
- Keep Calm and Hug Grandma 4×6 Sign
- Happy Mother’s Day Card
Once you have clicked the links above, you can save the files to your computer. It might automatically save to your “Download” folder, so if you can’t find the files, check there first.
You have options of how you can download these files.
You can save the files to a USB flash drive and visit your local FedEx Office location for them to print on 80lb paper or higher. You can also use the FedEx Office Mobile App to upload the files and then pick them up later, or you can upload them through your desktop using FedEx Office® Print Online.
How to Download and Print:
- Download the printable files above
- If you’re using a desktop, click below to get started with FedEx Office Print Online: fedex.com/us/office/online-printing.html
- Click on “Set Your Own Print Options”
- Upload the PDF file and click “Continue to Print Options”
Choose the following options:
- Prints Per Page: “One”
- Print Color: “Full Color”
- Card & Covers Stock: “Laser (80 lb.) Single Sided”
- Select your quantity and “add to cart”
Most orders can be ready in 24 hours or less. Print one design or all to celebrate the special moms in your life.
Every mom deserves to be showered with love, and these customized printables will help make your gifts extra loving. Enjoy!
Amy Locurto is a graphic designer who shares party ideas, recipes, crafts and family stories on her DIY lifestyle blog Living Locurto. She is also co-founder of the award winning photography blog, I Heart Faces, where she hosts fun photo challenges, photo tips and tutorials. Her goal is to encourage others to live a more creative life! Amy’s DIY ideas and licensed art can be seen on various paper products along with US Weekly, Martha Stewart, Real Simple, Apartment Therapy and The Huffington Post. Amy lives in Dallas, Texas where she enjoys getting creative with her two children. All contributions from Amy Locurto are through a paid partnership with FedEx Office.