Introducing fun team building games is a great way to strengthen group dynamics. Whether you lead a team at work, school, at church or in sports, there is always a little time for fun and games! A fun and interactive game will get any office outing, family get-together or birthday party started, while keeping your guests engaged.
One of my favorite games for large groups is Salt and Pepper – a simple game to encourage teamwork and communication. This activity is a fun get-to-know-one another game that can also energize and challenge any group.
Subscribe to Out of Office:
I’ve designed printable game pieces for you to use and enjoy. All you need to do is download these printables and print! If you want to make the game pieces last longer, laminate them so you can use them over and over again. You can do that and print off your printables at your nearest FedEx Office location.
What you will need:
- Printable Game Pieces – Download here: Salt & Pepper Game Printable Printable Team Building Game.
- An even amount of people is best. There are enough printable game pieces for up to 48 people!
How to play:
- You’ll need one game piece for each person. If you have six people, you’ll need six game pieces.
- Tape one game piece on the back of each person, making sure they can’t see it. Note: each person will have to find their matching game piece on another person.
- When you say go, everyone has to walk around asking yes or no questions to find out what word they have taped to their backs.
- Once they have figured out their word, they’ll be able to find their pair. The two people will then sit down and learn three to five facts about each other.
Here’s another fun idea: After everyone has found their partner, have the pairs introduce their partners and the interesting facts they learned about them to the group.
Learning how to ask the right questions to find out what is on the game piece is the game challenge. This game also encourages teamwork since interacting with the other team members is part of the fun!
Once you have clicked the printable game link above, you can save the files to your computer. It might automatically save to your “Download” folder, so if you can’t find the files, check there first.
There are several ways you can print these files at FedEx Office. You can save the files to a USB flash drive and visit your local FedEx Office for them to print and cut the pieces. You can also use the FedEx Office Mobile App to upload the files and then pick them up later, or you can upload them through your desktop using FedEx Office® Print Online.
How to Download and Print using FedEx Office Print Online:
- Download the printable files above
- If you’re using a desktop, click below to get started with FedEx Office Print Online: com/us/office/online-printing.html
- Click on “Set Your Own Print Options”
- Upload the PDF file and click “Continue to Print Options”
Choose the following options:
- Prints Per Page: “One”
- Print Color: “Full Color”
- General Use Paper: “Laser (24 lb) Single Sided”
- Select your quantity and “add to cart”
Most orders can be ready in 24 hours or less.
Enjoy some fun time with your team members!