My favorite summer memories always include icy indulgence. There is nothing better than a cold sweet treat on a hot day. If you have entertaining to do, a themed party would be so much fun! Think of all of the great ideas you could use… flavored cupcakes, crafts with sticks like the ones pictured above, a piñata and of course ice-cold party treats!
To celebrate summer, I’ve designed some adorable printable party invitations and party decor. These do-it-yourself party decorations are fun and easy![jetpack_subscription_form title="Subscribe to Out of Office:" subscribe_button="Sign Me Up"]
Party printables are perfect for a birthday party, summer pool party or simple backyard bash with the neighbors! Choose from a pink, yellow and orange theme or blue and green. Mix and match the two designs for a rainbow of colors!
I love making DIY party decor, especially when it’s so simple to send your files to FedEx Office to be printed.
How to make the Icy & Sweet Treat Party Invitations
- Choose your color of invitations, click the link below to download the files to your computer and print. (see detailed directions on printing at Fedex Office below)
- Trim around the outer edge of the invitation with scissors, then fold in half.
- Write your party details on the back.
- Use a glue dot to secure a stick to the back of one side, then fold the invitation over and secure with more glue or double stick tape.
- Add to a 5×7 envelope and send to guests.
Decorate your party with Large Summer Treats
Download your favorite colors below and use the large printables for your party table, yard decor or garland.
How to print at FedEx Office
There are several ways you can print these files at FedEx Office. You can save the files to a USB flash drive and visit your local FedEx Office for them to print and cut the pieces. You can also use the FedEx Office Mobile App to upload the files and then pick them up later, or you can upload them through your desktop using FedEx Office® Print Online.
How to Download and Print using FedEx Office Print Online:
- Download the printable files above
- If you’re using a desktop, click below to get started with FedEx Office Print Online: com/us/office/online-printing.html
- Click on “Set Your Own Print Options”
- Upload the PDF file and click “Continue to Print Options”
Choose the following options:
- Prints Per Page: “One”
- Print Color: “Full Color”
- General Use Paper: “Laser (32 lb) Single Sided” for Invitations or Card and Cover Stock (80 lb) for the large printable decorations.
- Select your quantity and “add to cart”
Most orders can be ready in 24 hours or less.
I hope you enjoy these party printables. Have a great summer!