Social media and digital marketing is a must these days. Along with working your own business, the promotion of your content on each social media platform can be overwhelming. Anything you can use as a guide or reminder is important to have in your arsenal of marketing tools. Today, I’m excited to share with you one of my most recent designs that I use for my own business, a printable 7 Day Digital Marketing Plan!
Digital marketing on social media channels are a great way to reach new customers. With several blogs and a graphic design firm, I can let my focus get away from me with conference calls, travel and daily business that needs to get done. With this printable 7 Day Digital Marketing Plan, I can schedule out what I want to promote for the week. As my week gets busy, I won’t forget what my marketing plan was just by taking a few minutes to write down my thoughts. I can’t tell you how much this has helped me stay focused! This is also great to share with employees as a digital marketing or social media to-do list!
Because I forget where I might have promoted each item, I also have a checklist for each social channel that I have completed. Download your own copy below. I hope you also get some good use out of this digital marketing sheet!
Subscribe to Out of Office:
Not sure how to get started with a Digital Marketing Plan for your business?
Here are few ideas:
- Choose specific products and services to promote on specific days.
- Share new blog posts.
- Revive old content with a social media promotion.
- Plan a few days where you write and schedule new email campaigns.
- Create a video for a specific social channel.
- Schedule evergreen content to go out on all social channels.
- Plan and promote upcoming sales.
- Plan and promote special events.
- Promote a specific social channel to your customers. Let them know where to find you on social media.
- Create new graphics to spruce up old content.
Download the Free Printable 7 Day Digital Marketing Plan Sheet and get started planning!
Once you have clicked one of the links above, save the file to your computer. It might automatically save to your “Download” folder. If you can’t find the files, check there first.
You have options of how you can use these files. You can save the files to a USB flash drive and visit your local FedEx Office for them to print. You can also use the FedEx Office Mobile App to upload the files and then pick them up later, or you can upload them through your desktop using FedEx Office® Print Online.
How to Download and Print:
- Download the printable file above
- If you’re using a desktop, click below to get started with FedEx Office Print Online: com/us/office/online-printing.html
- Click on “Set Your Own Print Options”
- Upload the PDF file and click “Continue to Print Options”